We got hit with a pretty big storm. One of the biggest in Pittsburgh in years. It piled up fast. Overnight I would say we got about a foot of snow on top of 3-4 inches that fell in the afternoon. Our street is only partially plowed. The plow started down one end, but stopped because on the other end there was a car stuck in the middle of the street. So we now have a snow barrier on one end of the street. The neighborhood came together to dig the car out that was stuck. Sharon looked out the window this morning and said, "Hey, everyone is shoveling the street!" It was only enough to get the car out of the way, our car is still quite boxed in. You can see the pictures I took below and a video of my initial reaction as I pried open the car door. Enjoy.
A video as I was breaking into the car through the snow.
4 comments:
We just got notified that there will be one sacrament meeting tomorrow for all three wards. Only those who can safely make it to church should attempt to go. Fun. We might make it if they ever finish plowing the street.
Wow, that's a lot of snow! I love getting snow, but I am glad it's not me, it's about time for spring :)
Spring...didn't Punxsutawney Phil {the groundhog} see his shadow on Tuesday?
That IS alot of snow...it looks really pretty! I kind of wish we had gotten more snow this year.
That is cool. Love the photos.
Post a Comment