Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ira Begins to Walk

The last month Ira has become more confident with standing and shuffling his feet a bit. We threw together this video to show some of the progress he's been making this week as the concept of using his legs for getting around seems to have finally settled.

8 comments:

Nathan Quinn said...

Oh my word! your kid is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for cute Ira! And, I just caught up on a bunch of your posts, and it made me miss you. Still, I'm glad you're doing so well and get to be close tithe Durants.

Leah said...

soooooooooooooo freaking cute!!!!! miss you guys!!!

Carrie said...

great video!

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty cool, go for kids walking :) Chad & Amy Conger
Hey just so you know I did not realize you had a blog, we do too at www.congerfamilyfun.blogspot.com
Checkit out if you want:)

Dianey Face said...

amazing. Ira is so advanced. My niece has some big competition!

McKay said...

His steps look like they are in slow motion. He is trying so hard, I love all the wobbling and shaking he does to balance! The place looks nice too!

Abe n Linz said...

He's totally getting it! Way exciting! Life got easier and harder when Crew got the walking down :)