Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning

My expectations for a Michigan winter have been all but destroyed. I thought this was snow country, but Christmas has come and gone with only the slightest flirtation of it being 'White'. Deep down I like snow, but perhaps because the last two years we had enough snow to be snowed in for a couple of days I haven't minded the mild winter. So while we didn't have the typical weather, Christmas was great. Ira loved his presents, and Sharon and I have had time to relax and get a lot of things done that we otherwise feel to exhausted to accomplish, this is especially good given the approaching move. 
Christmas day was great. I loved watching Ira get excited about each present and want to play with it before moving onto the next gift. We enjoyed attending a musical church service, preparing a Christmas feast, and virtual visiting with family.  It all made for a Merry Christmas.

We love you all and hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Ira enjoyed himself like every little child should.
Ira loves this little PEZ truck.
One of his favorite presents for sure.
This his happy face when posing for the camera.

We got some letter for the fridge,
 Ira really likes them.
Ira got a ton of underpants so we can start again
 on the potty training.

1 comment:

lynne said...

I love Ira's underpants on the outside of his pants! Fun.