Things are going well here in the Quinn home. Currently Eliot is napping, and Ira is pretending to nap, but playing with his trains. I've gotten enough sleep the past two nights, that I don't feel like I need to collapse into my own bed for a mom-nap. Woohoo! This could be a new era of productivity.... Or, Eliot could go back to waking up 3 times a night. Let's hope for the first.
Here, Ira and Eliot are twins thanks to fun clothes that Camille sent. You can tell that Ira still absolutely adores Eliot. Yes, sometimes with an aggressive flare. I guess it's that aggressive, two year old kind of love.
Ira killing some time before church.
For flag day, we talked about the American flag, and then did our best to dress up like it. Ira found that the stars suited Eliot better.
Eliot's still super smiley. He's in that cute no neck, no shoulders, head goes straight into his stomach phase.
The Quinn flag: Designed by Ira, created by mom.
The guys had a little food fest during Priesthood on Father's Day, so I made these in honor of Anthony. Didn't quite get the collar's right, but oh well.
I'm grateful for all the great dads in my life: my Dad, Anthony, Paul, my grandfathers, brother-in-laws...the random guy at the park who steps in when it looks like Ira is going to topple of the edge of a ladder... It's a tough job that requires a lot of sacrifice and love. Thanks guys!
Alright, Ira is no longer pretending to take a nap. Gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment